- Perform overall supervision of aircraft handling functions provided by service providers
- Ensure all stakeholders are aware of Scheduled Departure / Arrival Time / Estimated Departure / Arrival times
- Monitor and record supplier performance and manage / correct any issues as they arise
- Focus on Service / Safety and punctuality
- Regularly communicate with crew / gates / ramp / operations and passengers as required
- Conduct adhoc briefings to staff as required
- Timely report all safety / security related incidents as required the SMS
- Ensure safe, secure and correct handling procedures are followed by the service providers
- Overseeing the safety of the entire operation involving all staff and third-party suppliers including safe loading / unlading of the aircraft
- Monitoring of effective quality measurement systems to ensure performance delivery and compliance to agreed service standards
- Continuously monitor and review service delivery standards contracted with service providers.
- Communicate in a timely manner with all stakeholders on matter affecting operations and requiring attention.
Provide support, encouragement and feedback to agents as they learn assignments and posts.
- 2-4 years airline / handling agent (ramp handling is desirable)
- Experience in aircraft handling, ramp and baggage and load control and safety management
•Ability to direct service providers and act as a team player
•Effective oral and written communication skills and exercise good judgement and decision making where necessary
•Proven ability to work under pressure to tight timelines (precision time schedule)
•Good analytical decision-making skills
•Creative and innovative thinker and problem solver