The Engineering Planner is responsible to the Manager Engineering to ensure the CMO provides flyadeal all required services in accordance with the flyadeal GMM.
Oversees the technical and engineering support provided by the CMO as required by GACA and the flyadeal GMM.
Coordination with the CMO Engineering, CMO MCC and flyadeal Line Maintenance
· Provide support to the flyadeal Maintenance and Engineering group as required.
· Comply with all flyadeal Policy and Procedures.
· Ensure that the flyadeal CAMP, is maintained current with the Airbus MPD, and fully incorporates the experience gained from the Aircraft Reliability Program.
· Analyse the data required for implementation of the Continued Airworthiness Surveillance (CAS) program.
· Monitor the performance of the CMO Engineering, ensuring that maintenance task cards and data are accurate and reflect the requirements of the CAMP.
· Monitors both flyadeal and the CMO technical resources to ensure that the flyadeal CAMP meets regulatory airworthiness requirements and that aircraft maintenance is planned and supported in a manner which ensures a reliable and cost effective operation.
· Create a strategic maintenance plan based on the flyadeal network forecasts and the CAMP schedule and ensure that the plan is coordinated and agreed with the CMO, logistics, operations, network, etc.
· Communication with the CMO Line Maintenance, CMO MCC and CMO Engineering.
· Communication with flyadeal IOCC and specifically MCC.
· Communication with flyadeal Management
Assist with the establishment of procedures to improve the efficiency of the flyadeal Engineering Department and Line Maintenance and the CMO.
· Knowledge of aircraft engineering within a major airline operation Education.
· Degree in Engineering or equivalent Certifications.
· Have a minimum seven (07) years’ experience in Aviation Engineering in a commercial environment on Airbus or similar aircraft. Job related Skills
· Excellent English communication both written and spoken
· Well-developed interpersonal skills and effective in a multicultural setting
· Highly developed planning, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Good understanding of commercial Airline Operations
· Experience with the development, review and updating of Maintenance Programs (CAMP) and Minimum Equipment List (MEL)