• Review Aircraft technical log (ATL) pages in scanned format received from MRO.
• Review & collate ATL hard copies, work orders and job cards received from MRO.
• File all work orders and job cards.
• Update oil consumption sheets from log book and file all authorized release certificates
• File and systematically archive all MRO documentation.
• Undertake data entry into Maintenance Information System.
• End of month, collect and complete aircraft utilization statistics for lessor and FAD finance.
• All the above is required in order for FAD to comply with GACA AW regulations and lease return conditions.
• Advice if any missing data from the records.
• Prepare monthly utilizations reports.
• Monitor Aircraft Logbooks availability with MCC.
• Assures all data are entered in the systems.
• Review and follow up with the other concern departments on the aircraft records correction if any.
• Receives and review the updated documents.
• Scan the completed documents.
• Generate weekly and monthly reports for the managements use as required.
Aircraft technical experience.
Excellent computer skills.
Good team player and communicator, be resilient and able to adapt to change with minimal disruption to operations.