KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / SUBSTANTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
• Supervises the day-to-day operations of the department to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and comply with established standards and procedures.
• Prepares all materials related to the recruitment and interview processes as well as has input in the advertising campaigns to be published.
• Assists in the preparation of the department budget by preparing data and analysis pertaining to recruitment and on-boarding costs.
• Review, shortlist and notify qualified applicants of upcoming assessments.
• Assist in the development and implementation of all departmental policies, processes and procedures to ensure all relevant requirements are fulfilled.
• Manage the administration of requisition process to ensure no position is hired without approval.
• Continually improve our client’s staffing and recruiting policies, guidelines and systems.
• Participate in career fairs sponsored by our client.
• Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
• BS Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
• Thorough knowledge in Interviewing, referral and selection procedure.
• Thorough knowledge in HR policies, principles, practices and procedure.
• Knowledge of Data management and record keeping techniques.
• Very good command of Arabic and English (written, orally)
• Very good computer skills (MS Office applications)