· Responsible for budget management of various categories of administrative expenditures and services
· Development of benchmarks and scorecards to be used for continuous improvement.
· Building a Procurement department that will guide the overall organization through it’s development phase and supporting the broader transformation of the value chain.
· Directs activities assuring proper procurement policies to satisfy the requirements of the Company.
· Maintains a familiarity with the management information systems, especially as they relate to purchasing.
· Provides initial authorization for purchase requisitions for all materials associated with the maintenance of aircraft and their related components and major support equipment.
· Authorizes requisitions for standard inventory items.
· Develops, initiates and manages Request for Proposals (RFP s) for addition of vendors and contracted services.
· Develops vendor performance metrics and implement repair vendor performance reviews.
· Responsible for establishing and maintaining stock level reorder points and quantities and spare parts distributions.
· Partners with flyadeal Maintenance and Engineering Department to achieve adequate spares support of all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance operations (as necessary, be it outsourced or insourced).
· Ensure compliance with Group and Governmental procurement policy and guidelines in Saudi Arabia
· Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department and company.
· Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company.
· Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms.
· Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements.
· Devise and use effective and efficient sourcing strategies.
- Problem solving.
- Communication (verbal and written) – English and Arabic.
- The ability to translate complex financial issues and explain it easily in an understandable language to Managers and Directors.
- Needs to possess strong project management skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team environment, change advocacy, professional aptitude, multi-tasking and adaptability in an aggressive growth environment.
- Must have a working knowledge of finance and/or accounting in terms of budgeting, cost management, financial accounting, risk management, etc. Should be familiar with relevant legislative and regulatory requirements in Saudi Arabia.