· Takes ownership of the Social Media strategy and the KPIs
· Ensures buy-in and sign-off from the Head and CxOs
· Works across the organization to ensure alignment and delivery of overall KPIs
· Works with established industry partners (Google, FB, Twitter) and with the emerging partners (Snap, emerging experiential vendors, etc) to ensure the strategy stays relevant and continues to innovate
· Strives to establish flyadeal as a leading social community airline in the region
· Champions flyadeal language and tonality in SM and in the organization
· Owns community, campaign and competitive listening elements of Social Media, and SM Command Center when established
· Plans quarterly and manages day-to-day social media workflows, calendars and monitoring
· Develops social media campaigns and content, both company and user generated, aligning with overall company and departments objectives, ensuring great customer experience, acquisition, retention and advocacy
· Works on increasing conversion /ROI from social media activities
· Follows owned-earned-shared-paid media principles
· Champions on-brand language throughout the touchpoints
· Creates a powerful culture of customer focus through Social Media real time responsiveness and listening
· Ensures that social media objectives are assessed against business objectives and KPIs
• Expert user of social media monitoring and campaign management tools such as Sprinklr, Sprout, HootSuite, Lithium, Oracle suite, etc.
• Expert in Twitter, FB, Instagram, Youtube, Snapchat and innovative SM platforms use for marketing purposes
• Strong individual contributor but also able to perform as a functional team leader and hands on manager
• Good presentation skills and ability and confidence to present to senior management level
• In depth understanding of brand and marketing communications.
• Strong technology focus.