To develop and implement training scheduling plans to support the overall staffing plan in the most cost-effective manner optimizing both instructor pilot and simulator resources.
- Responsible for developing, coordinating and implementing the training plan for pilots/cabin crew, utilizing simulators, and pilot instructors in the most cost-effective manner.
- Continue to monitor the training plan when implemented
- React to deviations to the plan and developing cost effective alternatives
- Coordinate the scheduling of initial & recurrent training requirements for pilots & Cabin crew
- Schedule initial operating experience, ensuring resources are utilized efficiently with limit impact to the line operations
- Coordinate the scheduling of all line checks ensuring compliance with GACA
- Interact with Crew Planning, Training Manager and Crew Control, seeking input to the plan and ensuring the plan is communicated to all responsible parties
- Responsible for ensuring effective communication is maintained with all stakeholders
• Strong Microsoft Office experience
• Customer Service skills
• Knowledge of contractual work rules and GACA
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
• Work outside office hours if needed.