- Coordination with the CMO Line Maintenance, CMO MCC and CMO Engineering
- Provide support to the flyadeal Maintenance and Engineering group as required
- Comply with all flyadeal Policy and Procedures
- Coordination and interaction with MCC Planner
- Coordination and interaction with OCC
- Responsible to monitor unscheduled maintenance to achieve timely rectification of defects deferred under the MEL
- Monitor of Line Maintenance Dispatch
- Monitoring of aircraft airworthiness and maintenance condition
- Monitoring of Deferred Defect rectification
- Monitoring and coordination of unscheduled maintenance events
- Recovery of Service (AOG management)
- Communication with the CMO Line Maintenance, CMO MCC and CMO Engineering.
- Communication with flyadeal Line Maintenance and Engineering staff.
- Communication with flyadeal Management.
- Assist with the establishment of procedures to improve the efficiency of MCC and the Engineering Department.
Microsoft Office Applications usage.
Proven leadership qualities (led a team)
Ability to communicate effectively with all levels within a team