· Comply with all flyadeal Policy and Procedures.
· Provide expertise in powerplant (engine management, staggering plan, support to technical and commercial discussions, spare engine/APU management,…)
· Manage and maintain FAD company owned property located Airside.
· Oversee all interactions between powerplant partners and FAD E&M requirements.
· Promote and prioritise all FAD powerplant requirements.
· Interact with FAD powerplant services provider to ensure all KPI’s are being met, and operations are always secured at minimum exposure to FAD
· Manage and track any powerplant confirguration and ensure are managed as per FAD GMM and lessors requirements
· Liaise with OEM and Vendors regarding any warranty claims and/or industry support agreement
· Daily communications with FAD MCC to track any urgent preventative maintenance or MEL required items, with a view to minimise AOG situations.
· Build a good rapport with external partners to ensure FAD requirements are adequately considered and actioned in a timely manner.
· Daily communications and interactions with FAD contracted powerplant service providers, to ensure stock levels and support is in line with the agreed contractual terms.
· Commence dialogues with various entities such as the OEM and OEM vendors with respect to warranty considerations that FAD is entitled to.
Interact with FAD finance department to track and manage costs associated with Supply and Warranty functions within E&M.
Good team player and communicator, be resilient and able to adapt to change with minimal disruption to operations.
• Judgement & Analysis
• Negotiation/Influenci ng
• Decision Making
• Problem Solving
• Business Acumen