· Coordination with the CMO Line Maintenance, CMO MCC and CMO Engineering
· Provide support to the flyadeal Maintenance and Engineering group as required
· Comply with all flyadeal Policy and Procedures
· Perform tail number assignment to flights to ensure an optimum aircraft rotation is achieved, preserving the maintenance schedule whilst maintaining the commercial operating plan
· Short-term Maintenance Planning procedures – responsible to plan all scheduled maintenance iaw the CAMP for A Checks and below, including 36 Hour/8 Day and Daily/Weekly Checks
· Responsible to plan unscheduled maintenance to achieve timely rectification of defects deferred under the MEL
· Perform the initial Tail Assignment allocation at ‘Day of Operation minus 7 days’ (D-7)
· Selection of Maintenance Downtime - provide optimum aircraft rotation and provide adequate ground time for scheduled maintenance; adjust the Tail Assignment and maintain efficient aircraft rotation and comply with maintenance, commercial and operational requirements
· Oversight of Line Maintenance Dispatch
· Monitoring of aircraft airworthiness and maintenance condition
· Management / oversight of Deferred Defect rectification
· Management of unscheduled maintenance events
Recovery of Service (AOG management)
· Communication with the CMO Line Maintenance, CMO MCC and CMO Engineering.
· Communication with flyadeal Line Maintenance and Engineering staff.
Communication with flyadeal Management.
· Assist with the establishment of procedures to improve the efficiency of MCC and the Engineering Department.
• Excellent English communication (written and spoken)
• Well-developed interpersonal skills and effective in a multicultural setting
• Highly developed planning, analytical and problem solving skills