· - Ensure flyadeal flights are conducted safely by evaluating and observing all operational weights. Optimize and monitor flyadeal flying program to deliver a safe, economical and punctual flights.
· - Coordinate maintenance requirements with MCC and ensure aircraft movement control system satisfies the maintenance requirements where required.
· - Publish flying program (Aircraft Allocation) within the movement control system using IOCC standard format for a minimum of 24hrs advance to all stations and concerned departments internal and external.
· - Coordinate with Crew Control in respect to crew availability, standby coverage during schedule disruptions in reference to Crew FDTL.
· - Coordinate recovery of the flying programme as soon as practical to minimize recurring schedule impact during flight delays and disruptions.
· - Monitor and issue movement and loading messages as required with the importance on ensuring stations are informed on actual and projected delays to the schedule.
· - Ensure all ground operations that pertains to weight and balance are conducted safely.
· - Demonstrate knowledge, compliance and competence of flyadeal Manuals, operation notices for instructions and policies as it relates to Movement Control and Load Control.
· - Check and monitor all planned figures for passengers, bags, cargo and mail weights corresponds to the actual loading of the aircraft.
· - Issue all weight and balance documents are accurately completed in accordance to completed aircraft loading.
· - Ensure all weight and balance documents are optimized for the purposes of fuel efficiency.
· - Demonstrate knowledge, compliance and competence of emergency procedures when required in accordance to flyadeal Emergency Response Plan (ERP) and Security Program.
· - Ensure IOCC Manager is brief on all irregularities faced.
· - Ensure all shift reports are completed giving precise and chronological details where required.
· - Ensure proper handover briefing of all important and or incomplete task are completed
· - Maintain communication to all personnel involved in the handling of flyadeal aircraft as it relates to loading, fuelling, documentation and last-minute changes, while maintaining the flyadeal image.
· - Ensure all information are communicated in a timely manner so as to keep our guest informed and updated.
· Co-ordinate with all crews, departments and stations as it relates to last minute changes in crew allocation, delays, cancellations of flights, etc.
· - Co-ordinate with Flight Dispatch on weight changes as this may require revised flight planning documentation.
· - Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company.
· - Perform evaluation and analysis of flight delays, actual passenger baggage.
· - Evaluate recovery of the flying program as soon as practical in relation to delays, disruptions thereby minimizing the cost impact on the schedule.