This role will be an excellent opportunity for students, to gain strong exposure to a number of HR practices and projects, within flyadeal and Aviation industry.
We are looking for Recruiting Intern. Within this role, you can expect an intense experience working on a significant HR programme, in collaboration with exceptionally talented people across flyadeal.
You will have the opportunity to work on diverse local and global Human Resources priorities in areas such as Recruitment, HR Operations and Personals.
- Providing support in administering HR policies and procedures,
- Ensuring accurate and up to date data in HR information system,
- Handling employee requests and deliver quality solutions if able, or escalating the request to Operations HR Business Partner,
- Execute key HR processes within Field HR, i.e. performance management, exit management, grievance management and career moves through internal Role posting
- Coordinate, deliver, prioritize and manage escalation of all activities executed by the Location HR and People Advisor teams
- Resolve any escalated issues and risks
- Facilitate teamwork and process integration across the team
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree from HR
- Flunte in Both Arabic and English
- A genuine interest in Human Resources Management,
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills,
- Analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Willingness to work in a dynamic environment,
- Result oriented, open minded, eager to learn and research
Why join us?
- We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Flyadeal experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tool