- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Following and enforcing the company's procurement policies and procedures.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports
- Making sure that Procurement’s Service Level Agreements (SLA) are met
- Work with team members and Head of procurement to complete duties as needed
International Logistics, Distribution Logistics, E-Procurement, Procurement Outsourcing, Purchase Procurement Knowledge, Procurement Contracts Knowledge, Procurement, Logistics Management