· Performing varied invoice checking processes, reconciliations, journal entries or excel spreadsheet analyses to a high degree of accuracy as required from time to time in the finance function.
· Learn and understand the business, drivers and key commercial issues to ensure that analysis and reports are relevant.
· Cooperate and contribute as a team member with the finance team and more broadly in the company and group of companies.
· To learn about related functions so as to broaden one’s knowledge in the business and to understand the interrelatedness of the functions and roles in the company. Be able to provide holiday cover from time to time for related roles.
· Promote and exemplify a quality and low-cost culture.
· Participate in a Quality Culture with the highest professional standards.
· Be respectful to others always in an environment of ethnic and gender diversity.
· Ability to engage with others in the department and in the company broadly to achieve stretch targets and contribute to the success of the company.
· Results orientation, particularly wrt meeting reporting or accounting deadlines.
· Promote a “Low Cost” culture
· Contribute ideas for process improvements in the department.
· Continue to develop skills and qualifications to progress on ones chosen career path.
· Accept feedback from others in the well-meaning spirit in which it is given.
Funds Management, Audit Assignment, Official Assignments, Analytic Thinking