· Participate in the design and implementation of IT Infrastructure department’s strategy and roadmap to support alignment with overall IT strategy.
· Establish the IT Infrastructure department’s plans and provide input to the overall IT goals that support flyadeal’s overall strategic plans.
· Lead and drive the achievement of IT Infrastructure department’s strategy, objectives and KPIs within the accountabilities of the department.
· Participate in IT Infrastructure department’s budgeting cycle and provide input to the budgeting process.
· Ensure effective utilization of IT Infrastructure department’s budget and report accurately on progress made and challenges encountered.
· Translate functional requirements and high-level designs into low level technical designs or/and RFP development.
· Participate in bidding process that includes vendors and proposals evaluations.
· Define development and Operation cycle within IT Infrastructure.
· Manage the development of SOP documents for all IT Services and Products
· Incorporate required changes based on testing results.
· Develop training documentation for operations and end-users post implementation cycle is completed.
· Conduct unit, performance, load, and behaviour driven development testing after every iteration of development.
· Provide release readiness validation, deploy releases and hand-over to operations team all documentation and accesses.
· Develop and Recommend improvements to IT Infrastructure department’s policies and direct the implementation of procedures and controls covering all areas of activity so that all relevant procedural / legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering high quality and cost-effective results.
· Develop and maintain IT Infrastructure environment with a keen focus on scalability, resiliency, reliability, security and quality
· Build and implement tools and frameworks to proactively monitor and protect flyadeal IT infrastructure and assets.
· Create and maintain technical documentation to ensure efficient planning and execution.
· Bridge the gap between deployment and operational teams.
· Design, create and maintain comprehensive documentation of best practices for all implemented system configurations.
· Evaluate and determine the adequacy of IT infrastructure architectures and designs. And Provide advice on project costs, design concepts, or design changes.
· Advise on IT Infrastructure requirements to be included in procurement and bidding process.
· Document and address organization's IT infrastructure architecture and engineering requirements throughout the acquisition life cycle.
· Develop, Recommend and ensures flyadeal business continuity plan (BCP), IT resiliency and disaster recovery (DR) plans are implemented, documented and maintained.
· Develop and implement secure and resilient cloud strategy in conjunction with enterprise architecture.
· Provide subject matter expertise to develop and architect the next generation of organizational IT Infrastructure.
· Maintain networks, systems and applications availability and high SLA KPI.
· Motivate subordinates and contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices taking into account leading practices, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
· Monitor day-to-day activities to ensure compliance with stipulated policies and procedures.
· Identify, assess and recruit key talent for IT Infrastructure department.
· Guide, mentor and develop IT Infrastructure department’s team as part of their continuous development.
· Set performance objectives, provide necessary support, evaluate / appraise the team and provide regular feedback on performance.
· Promote a high-performance working environment within IT Infrastructure department.
· Knowledge of network, voice, wireless, systems and cloud components, their operation and appropriate security controls and methods.
· Knowledge and understanding of risk assessment, mitigation and management methods.
· Knowledge with hybrid IT infrastructure and virtual converged infrastructure
· Experience with combined IT and information security work experience with a broad range of exposure to network & systems analysis & administration and designing and deploying IT infrastructure solutions.
· Knowledge and experience with LANs, WAN, VPNs, Routers, firewalls and IDS/IPS systems.
· In depth detailed knowledge of IP-based networking protocols, network management and operations, VPNs, and encryption with the ability to analyse and IP flow down to the packet level.
· Experience with multi-vendor IT infrastructure environment not limited to Cisco, Fortinet, Microsoft and others.
· Knowledge of Asset management and related security.
· Knowledge of installation, integration and optimization of system components.
· Knowledge of best practices for incident response, incident management and change management.
· Manage Day to Day Network and Security Operations including firewall, switches, routers, Access points, edges, servers, clouds environment and other operational needs.
· Bachelor’s Degree in computer engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
· Certificate: CCIE, CCDP, CCNP, ITIL, NSE 4
· Minimum 7 years of Experience.
· Team Management
· Communication skills
· Negotiation skills
· Risk identification and management
· Read and interpret technical diagrams, specifications, drawings, blueprints and schematics relating to systems and networks.