Conceptualization and execute visual assets for the company, including online and offline design, brand applications, community, social media presence, and any internal marketing assets.
Key measures of success will be innovation, creativity, consistency of the brand, and commitment to quality of craft and execution.
· Preparation of project briefs for external agencies that clearly outline project background, objectives, insights, audience, timing
· Managing projects to successful, high-quality completion, on-time, and on-budget
· Proper scoping of projects to ensure any challenges and roadblocks are identified early, brought to the attention of the management, and efficiently handled
· Diligent and prompt handling of all necessary paperwork, including cost estimate evaluation, PO requests, invoice submissions, and payments
· Keeping track of budget allocations and spending
· Ensuring all work has managed and secured rights
· Developing and ensuring delivery of the timings for the projects
· Ownership of all brand guidelines for consistency and brilliance of brand delivery in all activities and touchpoints
· Ensuring error-free, proofread, clear marketing content and marketing materials
Campaign content development
· Plans quarterly and manages day-to-day content development workflows, calendars, and progress monitoring.
· Develops hero and hub campaigns, both company and user-generated, aligning with overall company and department’s objectives.
· Develops briefs and supervises the delivery of relevant and impactful content in-line with the brand and with business objectives.
Activations and sponsorships
· Works independently and with external partners to develop activation and sponsorship ideas to meet recruitment and retention objectives.
· Develops positive working relationships with all partners to ensure that flyadeal’ s objectives have a strong buy-in and support from them.
· Delivers activation and sponsorship projects to the highest quality, meeting all the deadlines and budget guidelines.
Other marketing tasks
· Initiates ideas that drive acquisition and retention and recruitment of customers into the database.
· Works with the e-Commerce team on brand and content elements of the portal and the app.
· Contributes branding and marketing ideas to Ancillary products.
· Develops media strategies and tactics and assures the best use of media platforms available.
· Supervises media implementation, coordinates work among partner agencies and suppliers.
· Monitors media analytics (online and offline) and incorporates the findings into everyday work to optimize delivery and results.
· Owns media KPI of delivering qualified traffic/leads to the sales funnel.
· Translates organizational and departmental objectives into marketing campaigns objectives and KPIs.
· Works closely with other departments to translate their objectives into marketing solutions.
· Builds strong positive relationships across the organization by engaging and communicating with superiors and with peers.
· Maintains a productive, inspiring relationship with the agencies and vendors with the aim of delivering insightful and innovative communication with a focus on digital, social, and mobile.
· Works with established industry partners (Google, FB, Twitter) and with the emerging partners (Snap, emerging experiential vendors, etc) to ensure the strategy stays relevant and continues to innovate.
· Is always at the forefront of digital innovation, proposes, develops, and implements ideas that innovate and engage.
· Participates in research projects to ensure consumer understanding that can be translated into superior communication and engagement.
· Follows award shows for best practice, proposes award entry strategies, prepares submissions with the assistance of the partners, monitors deadlines, and entry requirements.
· Advocates and disseminates best practice, new learnings and developments across digital media, mobile and new technologies within the organization
· Maintains high ethical standards of the team and compliance with Saudi laws, customs and social responsibilities.
· Advanced knowledge of the contemporary marketing practice with an emphasis on digital and data Fluency with media analytics and reporting.
· Practical knowledge of ROI optimization
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field / Master’s degree preferred
· 5 -8 years of job-related experience within marketing, communications, advertising team
· Previous experience in digital marketing with a focus on mobile in a large consumer-focused organization in KSA (can be agency side)
· Understanding of the vendor/supplier environment in KSA
· Digital media management experience required
· Previous airline experience preferred
· Expert user of processes and technologies that drive marketing and advertising
· In-depth understanding of brand and marketing communications
· Consumer focus evidenced by the ability to provide an understanding of behaviors, drivers, and attitudes of Saudi digital youth and young adults
· Good knowledge of media analytics, including GA and Social Media tools
· Strong conceptual and research skills, with the ability to think creatively and strategically
· Championing of the creative process internally and making a meaningful contribution to proven writing, editing, and proofreading skills in Arabic and English
· Ability to analyze and resolve complex problems, with strong attention to detail
· Ability to prioritize and work under pressure to deliver results project management skills, ability to deliver a project from concept to execution
· Strong individual contributor but also able to perform as a functional team leader and hands-on manager
Good presentation skills and ability and confidence to present to senior management level
· Strong technology focus
Digital Marketing Communication, Business Development Process