Perform aircraft technical inspection, surveillances, out station audit and technical support, Aircraft maintenance airworthiness compliance for operational requirement in accordance with GACA regulations by conducting continuous surveillance, oversight inspection and audits.
- Responsible to the regulatory authorities for the full implementation of safety, serviceability and airworthiness of aircraft, engine, component & appliances
- Performs preliminary inspection of aircraft, engine, components, accessories & appliances to determine their state of preservation & detect any defect, malfunction, or damage.
- Performs in-process inspection of aircraft, engines and components undergoing maintenance to assure compliance with governing specifications and procedures and with accepted quality standards and practices.
- Accomplishes final inspection on aircraft as required by flyadeal to verify that a final visual check for completeness & functional check have been made and that all work and/or inspections performed or required to be performed have been signed for and that no known defects exist that would render the aircraft, engine or component unairworthy.
- Notes discrepancy and condition or operational malfunctioning for corrections, adjustments or repairs and screens defects and prescribes immediate correction on any discrepancy discovered during in process or final inspection.
- Determines defects, unsatisfactory and unsafe condition present in aircraft and diagnoses their causes to identify areas or systems where corrective actions are necessary. Provides reference limitation if needed for defects or damage found on the aircraft.
- Performs inspection coverage during component changes, tests and adjustments on airframe and powerplant systems consistent with the quality standards.
- Performs inspection coverage on compliance of minor repair, EO, SB, AD to satisfy manufacturer, customer and government regulatory specifications.
- Reviews and signs off work accomplishment on all maintenance documents and accomplishes other forms or paperwork that may be needed in the performance of duties. Approves Return-to-Service of flyadeal aircraft.
- Reports incidents and/ or accidents pertaining to flyadeal aircraft and equipment.
- Familiar with GACA regulations to communicate with authority when required.
- Ability to revise manuals and amend as required.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational, time management and follow-up skills.
- Ability to work from engineering drawings/specs, engineering change notices or established operating procedures.
- Diploma in aviation airframe and powerplant.
- A&P GACA Approved license
- Aircraft type qualification with inspection program and processes.
- Minimum 5 years in aircraft maintenance at least 3 years in A320 Family.
Job related Skills
- Reports writing and good judgement of inspection related items.