Responsible for creating and following up on flyadeal warranty claims raised against failed parts within warranty coverage period. Responsible for the contract between flyadeal and logistics provider(s).
- Involves in material scheduling, planning, negotiating, purchasing, and expediting.
- Assists the supply chain and purchasing teams to reduce supplier lead times and material costs.
- Makes sure that purchasing and inventory requests are completed in a timely manner.
- Reads and understands warranty annexes within standard and customized service contracts.
- Reviews the history of part movement and analyse the need for warranty claiming.
- Ensures that all warrant paperwork and documentation are completed and maintained in an orderly fashion.
- Handles all warranty requests in compliance with both company standards and legal requirements.
- Creates and handles the shipment of defective parts and arranges for the delivery of replacements or receipt of credit.
- Keeps an accounting of daily work transactions.
- Communicates with outside suppliers and customers.
- Works directly with buyers and upper management, as well as customer service, inventory control, finance, and production staff.
- Communicates frequently with vendors and manufacturers to ensure claims are completed in a timely, efficient manner.
- Adapts supply chain to deal with changes in the market and suppliers.
- Works with supply chain agents to develop efficient supply chain strategies and manage company inventory.
- Develops warranty claim procedures to raise the efficiency and potential for warranty claim acceptance.
- Diploma/BSc in Engineering, Supply chain, or Business Administration
- 2-3 years' experience in the related field.
Job related Skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, organizational skills, and multitasking skills are required as well as negotiation and expediting skills.