Short and long term aircraft maintenance activities; plan all scheduled maintenance, coordinate and follow-up on other maintenance activities for timely compliance, maintain aircraft history and record archiving.
- Issue and track routine cards.
- Update automated maintenance tracking programs.
- Upload and extract maintenance data to and from automated maintenance tracking programs.
- List and maintain all related aircraft initial type certificate (TC) data.
- Establish and maintain hard and automated aircraft records.
- Update Airframe, Engines and APU log books.
- Maintain company maintenance related assets documents folder.
- Establish and issue a monthly aircraft status. (hrs – cycles and or legs).
- Establish and issue a monthly aircraft maintenance projection plan.
- Provide frequent maintenance reports as required.
- Maintain aircraft reliability study and report.
- Create, review and update the C of A packages.
- Aircraft Planning Experience.
- Fluent English Communication
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role in an Aircraft maintenance environment.