Airport Sales & Service Manager
The ASO Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of the flyadeal Airport Sales Offices, managing the teams to
ensure revenue targets are achieved, delivering a ‘customer first’ focus in all areas to deliver optimised customer and airline value.
Strategic focus on managing end evolving policies and systems to support flyadeal goals and identifying revenue opportunities for flyadeal across all airport locations
- Day to day management of the Airport Sales teams, within agreed guidelines and budgets, continually identifying and delivering cost efficiencies and revenue and process improvements.
- Achieve revenue targets, using data to identify high performers and replicate their success across the teams.
- Develop customer feedback process, KPIs and reporting.
- Create a positive ‘Customer First’ environment within the ASOs with a focus on FCR.
- Resolve escalated Customer issues without delay, enforcing flyadeal policies and procedures, escalating to management for further review where required. Ensure clear escalation protocols are implemented and practiced on a regular basis by the team re potential issues.
- Directly manage and coach Team Leaders, identifying development needs to support career growth and exceed KPIs. Ensure personal development plans are agreed and delivered for all ASO team.
- Ensure all team members are fully trained in all SOPs and systems and capable of achieving KPIs and SLAs.
- Produce regular reports to Commercial management, analyzing data to provide actionable insights and recommendations with respect to revenues, policies and products.
- Work with CEC Manager to improve and evolve Commercial Operations SOPs and Policies to support flyadeal goals.
- Ownership of ASO SOPs and Policies, continuously evolving workflows to deliver improved service and efficiencies.
- Work with Ground Operations and Commercial teams to identify sales opportunities within all airport locations, building business cases for flyadeal and / or out-sourced outlets, optimizing systems and resources to provide increased revenues.
- Actively support CCCO and Head of Commercial Operations in the development of the Commercial ERP, identifying issues and responsibilities within the ASO in the event of activation.
- Actively engage with management to produce own Personal Development Plan, identifying development needs to support career growth and exceed KPIs.
- Develop strong and lasting working relationships with all airline departments to ensure the smooth operation of the business.
- Communicate effectively with all members of the business in line with the company’s culture guidelines.
- Develop excellent working relationships with relevant contacts within the ground operations and revenue accounting teams, airport management companies and competitor airlines.
- Develop, implement, and continually improve sales and customer service training, which can be delivered across the business.
- Train and develop other employees for proper succession planning and risk management.
- Contribute to commercial roadmap to support airline goals, demonstrating leadership through the debate, development and implementation of new initiatives, channels and/or products.
- Understanding of latest industry trends and systems
- Knowledge of core airline systems and processes preferred
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a ‘customer first’ B2C environment
- Strong capabilities in team development and coaching
- Proven achievements in measured revenue and customer service KPIs
Job related Skills
- Good presentation skills and ability and confidence to present to management level.
- Strong technology focus
- Strong management and leadership skills
- In depth understanding of Sales and Customer Care principles
- Excellent written skills, both Arabic and English