Welcome to flyadeal
Come and join the newest and fastest growing airline in Saudi Arabia, flyadeal! Established in 2017, flyadeal is the sister company of Saudi Arabian Airlines. With 30 confirmed orders of A320 NEO aircraft and an option for 20 additional, the growth of flyadeal is just beginning. Come join us and be a part of our vision and unleash your full potential. Accelerate your career path with opportunities for command upgrade, instructor positions, safety/technical pilot roles and potential for advancement into management!
Pilots at flyadeal are responsible for the safe and legal operation of the aircraft based on Aviation Administration governances. Delivering the highest of standards while maintaining the maximum in safety standards to deliver service that contributes to the overall customer experience.
Candidates must meet the minimum requirements below:
1. 1500 validated flying hours on turbojet aircraft with FMC, EFIS or glass cockpit equipment.
2. Current and valid GACA or ICAO member state CPL or higher.
3. Hold a class 1 medical certificate issued by a GACA or ICAO member state.
4. Have a ELP level 4 or higher.
5. No record of flight accident/incident and no criminal record.
6. Age limit 40 years at date of joining.
Don’t wait, if you are fun, positive and energetic then flyadeal is the airline for you!