- Responsible for developing, coordinating and implementing the training plan for pilots/cabin crew, utilizing simulators, and pilot instructors in the most cost-effective manner.
- React to deviations to the plan and developing cost effective alternatives
- Coordinate the scheduling of initial & recurrent training requirements for pilots & Cabin crew
- High level of familiarity with AIMS
- Schedule initial operating experience, ensuring resources are utilized efficiently with limit impact to the line operations
- Coordinate the scheduling of all line checks ensuring compliance with GACA
- Interact with Crew Planning, Training Manager and Crew Control, seeking input to the plan and ensuring the plan is communicated to all responsible parties.
- Responsible for ensuring effective communication is maintained with all stakeholders
- Continue to monitor the training plan when implemented.
Creation of Training Materials, Training Material, Training Programs, Training Management, Training Delivery, Training Developement, Training Programme Design, Communication Training, Training Co-ordination, Training Analysis