We are looking for a dedicated, well-spoken Recruitment Coordinator to join our people team.
To be a successful Recruitment Coordinator, you should have an excellent working knowledge of labor legislation and experience with HR practices.
Ultimately, a top-notch Recruitment Coordinator should be a great communicator with a flair for interacting with new people.
They are responsible for meeting the company's workforce needs and goals.
- Source active candidates.
- Search resume databases for the fittest candidates.
- Coordinating travel requirements for candidates (New Hires / under process).
- Coordinating medical appointments for selected candidates.
- Determine the effectiveness and success of current recruiting plans and strategies.
- Use a multi-channel approach for Candidates.
- Adhere to laws, rules, and regulations.
- Adhere to personal data privacy regulations.
- Prepare a report weekly for the tasks completed or in progress.
- Communicating with new hires with details about the company, including parking information, work schedules, and dress codes.
- Welcoming new hires with prepared onboarding kits and an office tour.
- Helping new hires learn the flyadeal policies.
- Introducing new hires to their team members.
- Providing new hires with manuals, guidelines, and passwords, as needed.
- Detailing all new hires' initial tasks and answering any queries.
- Ensuring new hires have the necessary technical assistance to set up their hardware and software.
- Gathering and filing all paperwork related to new hires, including contracts and non-disclosure agreements.
- Arranging Recruitment team presentations.
- Support recruitment team in all recruitment activities.
- Representing flyadeal in recruitment events and job fairs.
- Communicating with candidates to ensure a smooth onboarding journey.
- Make sure all employee files are accurate and complete.
- Not registered in GOSI in the last 6 months.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineer.
Applicants must be eligible for Tamheer program provided by TAQAT. Required Skills
Human Resource Planning, Troubleshooting Skills