Produce and deliver a commercially and operationally optimized schedule across all operations, for the period of 1 year to 3 days prior to departure. Ensure regulatory compliance with respect to schedule change activities. Review, evaluate, implement, track and report schedule needs for
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / SUBSTANTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Crew Scheduling
- Maintenance Planning
- Revenue Management
- Network Planning
- Responsible for the development and deployment of short and long term flight schedule (3 days - 1 year); including seasonal adjustments and operating plans
- Development of long-term plan to assist in the evaluation of future fleet requirement and network expansion
- Management of slot portfolio; co-ordinate with respective authorities for submissions and approvals
- Ensuring schedule is filed and maintained with different reservation systems
- Responsible for maintaining schedule integrity along with high aircraft utilization
- Continuously optimize the schedule to cater for demand across the network, analyse connectivity of the current network to improve overall network load factor
- Run scenario-based analysis in coordination with Network planning manager and revenue management to improve flight times
- To identify tactical deployment of aircraft for short term in liaison with operations and provide input to service recovery situation
- To participate in maintenance program and proactively incorporate all maintenance program requirements in the schedule well in advance.
- Aligning and managing communication and approval processes between all stakeholders.
- Liaise with Sales, RM and flight operations; effectively deploying available aircrafts for charter and ad-hoc operations.
- Monitor flights and liaise with Revenue Management and Operation Control Centre (OCC) for cancellation and additions.
- Distribution of schedules to internal and external stake holders (e.g. OAG, INNOVATA)
- Identify and communicate opportunities with relevant stakeholders increasing asset utilisation
- Continuous evolvement of schedule to improve AC utilization without compromising on crew legality
- Continuous Improvement on reducing downtime between flights
- Detailed knowledge of industry data sources
- Bachelor’s Degree in aviation discipline, engineering, or related field
- IATA courses would be of benefit
Job related Skills
- 5-8 Years of work experience in airline scheduling
- 2-3 years of work experience on Airflite/Netline/Oasis
- Slot portfolio management
- Airline scheduling and slot management
- Operations, maintenance and crew planning
- Disruption management
- IATA WSG