- Supervising the day to day operation of GSE and monitoring the serviceability of each GSE.- Ensuring GSE equipment security and safe storage
- Responsible for the working methods of GSE Mechanics, to ensure that they maintain correct working ethics including housekeeping, record control and adherence to paperwork.
- Keep a proper inventory of tools and equipment and report any lack of tooling, equipment.
- Assisting Sr. Maintenance Manager with Airside operations.
-Recommending to the Sr. Maintenance Manager any need for additional equipment and/ or maintenance for the equipment.
- conduct periodic meetings with Libanet & other service providers to ensure smooth operation and proper maintenance of all GSE equipment
- Ensure positioning and parking of equipment is in compliance with airport authority’s policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the equipment’s operates in compliance with its manufacture manuals
- Carry out other duties as per instructions from Sr. Maintenance Manager.
Making use of the turnover logbook & develop it to ensure updated serviceability of all equipment.
Develop and plan preventive maintenance for GSE equipment.
Develop and plan process and procedures to enhance related activities in airside.