· To provision aircraft spares and materials required for both routine and contingency. Ensure the material demands of both scheduled and unscheduled nature are cost effectively available.
· Ensure proper control relating to various policies, procedures and standards for initial provisioning, re- provisioning, and modification support.
· Liaise with the Maintenance Control center, and the Technical Planning on daily basis for providing the support to the operation.
· Liaise with MCC, Engineering and Maintenance for any new or unusual requirements and initiate purchase or lease/loan action with budgetary approval, as necessary, to meet the target.
· Control inventory replenishment and turnaround time requirement for purchasing/repair action within agreed budget.
· Provisioning Consumables and Expendables to optimize holdings.
· Identify and review parts/components service life with Engineering team.
· Liaise with Technical Services and provision the kits and consumables for the modification, reconfiguration, and product improvement projects.
· Prepare the C-check materials package and monitor delivery to the MRO as per the terms of the contract.
· Liaise with other departments and within materials dept. for highlighting actual or potential delay’s in procuring materials and ensure the alternate solutions are put in place.
· Liaise with purchasing, stores and other related departments to ensure smooth operation
· Review daily/monthly reports related to the area of responsibility.
· Leads the development of department goals, objectives, and systems.
· Ensure departmental measurements are achieved & the company goal is accomplished.
· Represent Materials section in the daily operational meeting & provide the update related to Material availability.
Store Management, ERP Reconfiguration, Presentation Skills, Delivery Planing, Inventory Control, Stock Management, Materials Knowledge