- Ensure that the Ground Handling Agents and other service providers at international ports are fully briefed on FAD requirements towards achieving smooth, timely and efficient service handling.
- Deploy resources to best advantage to satisfy passenger and operational requirements.
- Deal with delays, disruptions, excess baggage or denied boarding through implementation of the processes and guidelines provided in the Ground Services Manual.
- Assist in various administrative functions including rostering of staff, completion of performance appraisals and reordering of stationery.
- Nurture good interpersonal skills, with the capability to interact effectively at various levels and across diverse cultures.
- Perform other duties as directed by Head of Airport operations to meet the needs of the operation.
- Continuously monitor and review service delivery standards contracted with service providers at international ports.
- Communicate timely with Station Managers and Head of Airport Operations on matters affecting operations and requiring attention or intervention.
- Provide support, encouragement, and feedback to ground handlers.
- Possess a sound knowledge of ground handling functions, IATA/ICAO and SGHA recommended practices and GACA regulatory requirements.
Project Team Management, Operations Administration, Project Administration, Conflict Management, Coordination Abilities, People Management, Multi Tasking, Mass Communication Knowledge, Managerial Skills, Customer Relations Management, Knowledge of Airline Reservation, Air Ticketing Knowledege