To support and oversight the CMO performance during Line Maintenance of the flyadeal fleet in Riyadh.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / SUBSTANTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Comply with all flyadeal Policy and Procedures.
- Provide Line Maintenance Oversight on our LM provider.
- Manage and maintain flyadeal company owned property located Airside.
- Assist with troubleshooting of MEL and Aircraft defects as required.
- Maintain any hard copy flyadeal or vendor documentation.
- Interact with flyadeal LM provider to ensure all KPI’s are being met, and monitor OTP despatch reliability.
- Provide a communication link between flyadeal MCC and our LM provider.
- Review all completed Aircraft documentation to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Assist with flyadeal internal Audits of the RUH station.
- Be prepared as necessary to travel to flyadeal network locations to assist in AOG recovery.
- Be the point of contact for flyadeal, to verify and approve any over and above charges as raised by our provider.
- Daily communications with flyadeal MCC to track any urgent preventative maintenance or MEL required items, with a view to minimise AOG situations.
- Build a good rapport with service provider LM engineers and Management, to ensure flyadeal requirements are adequately considered and actioned in a timely manner.
- Attend any OTP meetings relevant to RUH between service provider and flyadeal.
- Interact with flyadeal finance department to track and manage costs associated with over and above charges relevant to E&M RUH.
- Develop, manage and monitor processes that ensure flyadeal E&M receive value for money, and the lowest cost possible from any of our providers to ensure good OTP and customer experience.
- Aircraft Line Maintenance (Avionics)
- Minimum level of secondary education, up to high school leaving certificate.
- A320/CFM-56 Avionic certification approval (B737 also an advantage)
- Have 7 years’ experience in a similar certifying role in an Aircraft maintenance environment.
- Experience in managing AOG situations from a technical perspective.
- Expertise in LM Planning an advantage.
- Sound knowledge of General Authority for Civil Aviation ( GACA ) Regulations.
- LM Material Management experience an advantage.
Job related Skills
- Good team player and communicator be resilient and able to adapt to change with minimal disruption to operations.