The Software Developer will be responsible of analysing system requirements and prioritizing tasks, writing clean, testable code using .NET programming languages, developing technical specifications and architecture, and participating in the entire software development life cycle, debugging applications, and configuring existing systems.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / SUBSTANTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze system requirements and prioritize tasks
- Write clean, testable code using .NET programming languages
- Develop technical specifications and architecture
- Test and debug various .NET applications
- Review and refactor code
- Deploy fully functional applications
- Upgrade existing programs
- Support junior developers’ work
- Document development and operational procedures
- Creation and maintenance of T-SQL stored procedures
- Coordinate easily and efficiently with peers and colleagues.
- Passionate about growing employee engagement, team player who has passion on learning new technologies and sharing knowledge and innovative ideas.
- In-depth knowledge of the .NET languages (C# and Visual Basic .NET)
- Knowledge of software deployment in Azure/AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Familiarity with continuous integration/delivery principles and practices.
- Knowledge of Containerization (Kubernetes/Docker)
- Bachelor degree in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
- Experience in software architecture and designing complex integrated business systems using C#, VB, .Net, Entity Framework, HTML 5, MVC, WebAPI, JQuery, JSON, REST and SQL
- Has a working experience in agile environment and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in cross platform application development and integration and building scalable WCF/WPF applications including web services
- Proficiency in building web-based applications
- Experience with Windows Server platforms
- Experience working with Windows server, including Active Directory
- Experience with different design patterns (MVC, SOA, Microservice Architecture)