- Perform overall supervision of aircraft handling functions provided by service providers
- Ensure all stakeholders are aware of Scheduled Departure / Arrival Time / Estimated Departure / Arrival times
- Monitor and record supplier performance and manage / correct any issues as they arise
- Focus on Service / Safety and punctuality
- Regularly communicate with crew / gates / ramp / operations and passengers as required
- Conduct adhoc briefings to staff as required
- Timely report all safety / security related incidents as required the SMS
- Ensure safe, secure and correct handling procedures are followed by the service providers
- Overseeing the safety of the entire operation involving all staff and third-party suppliers including safe loading / unlading of the aircraft
- Monitoring of effective quality measurement systems to ensure performance delivery and compliance to agreed service standards
- Continuously monitor and review service delivery standards contracted with service providers.
- Communicate in a timely manner with all stakeholders on matter affecting operations and requiring attention.
Provide support, encouragement and feedback to agents as they learn assignments and posts.
- 2-4 years airline / handling agent (ramp handling is desirable)
- Experience in aircraft handling, ramp and baggage and load control and safety management